Paying for Services Online
To make it as easy as possible to pay your rates, the City of Swan offers several different options. You have the flexibility to pay your annual rates in full or by installments.
Direct Debit ensures your rates are automatically paid from your savings or cheque account every fortnight. Plus, it's a simple way to smooth out all your bill payments, to help with budgeting.
To arrange for direct debit payments, simply complete the Direct Debit Form and return it to us using one of the following options:
fax: 9267 9444
post: City of Swan, PO Box 196, Midland WA 6936
There are two easy internet payment options you can use:
- BPAY - through your own bank's online service; or
- BPOINT - a secure online credit card service from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia*
*The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is the preferred supplier of the Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA).
Paying by BPAY
If you wish to use BPAY, you'll need the Biller Code (7807) and your seven digit Reference Number, which is located under the BPAY Biller Code.
Paying by BPOINT
To pay online, go to BPOINT and then follow these simple steps:
- Enter your seven digit Reference Number, which is located under the Biller Code;
- Enter the amount you wish to pay (eg $123.00 can be entered as 123 or 123.00);
- Select your credit card (Amex, Mastercard or VISA);
- Enter your credit card number, expiry date and CVN (ie Card Verification Number). If you're paying by Visa or Mastercard, the CVN is the last 3 digits of the number on the back of your card. If you're paying by American Express, the CVN is a 4 digit number on the front of your card, above and to the left or right of the card number.
Please note, only Amex, Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted.
To find out more about BPOINT visit the website
If you'd like to pay your rates by telephone using your credit card, please call 1300 276 468 and follow the voice prompts.
You can pay your rates in person at any Australia Post Office or at the City of Swan Administration Centre located at Midland Square, Cnr Morrison Road and Old Great Northern Highway in Midland. Opening hours are 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
The City's Administration Centre accepts cash, cheque, EFTPOS and Visa, AMEX or Mastercard credit cards. Please note, we have a maximum credit card limit of $30,000.
If paying at an Australia Post Office, remember to take your Rates Notice with you, as they'll need to scan the barcode.
You can post your payment to the City of Swan, PO Box 196, Midland WA 6936. For your own security, please do not send cash.