City of Swan
The City of Swan has enacted a number of local laws to ensure that activities throughout the City are regulated, controlled and efficiently managed. You can view these laws online, by clicking on the relevant law in this section.
Consolidated Local Laws 2005
The Consolidated Local Laws 2005 provide for the regulation, control and management of the following areas:
- Reserves and foreshores;
- City property, public swimming pools and recreation facilities;
- Bridges, jetties and weirs;
- Trading in public places (eg alfresco dining, street markets, trading and entertainment);
- Verges and crossings;
- Parking and parking facilities;
- Advertising signs in thoroughfares;
- Cats, dogs and horses; and
- Prevention and abatement of sand drift.
View a full copy of the City's Consolidated Local Laws 2005
Health Local Law 2002
The City of Swan Health Local Law 2002 provides standards, requirements, rights and enforcement powers regarding public health issues including:
- Housing and general;
- Food waste and rubbish;
- Pest control;
- Lodging houses; and
- Offensive trades.
View a copy of the City's Health Local Law 2002.
Standing Orders Local Laws 2000
The purpose of this Local Law is to provide a set of procedures to assist in the orderly and efficient conduct of Council meetings and Council appointed committees.
View a copy of the City's Standing Orders Local Law 2000.