City of Swan

Personal Care

If you need help with showering/bathing, shaving, dressing and/or taking medication, you might like to apply for our Personal Care service. To find out if you’re eligible, please contact Community Care Services on 9267 9055. 

There is a small fee involved with this service, which is in line with the HACC Fees

While we make every effort to provide a service that is tailored to your needs, the frequency and extent of services depends on availability and Occupational Safety and Health guidelines.

Last Update : 05/01/2015
Rate this page (Was the information useful to you?)
Bad Good
Rate this page (Was the information useful to you?)

City of Swan Administration Centre, 2 Midland Square, Midland, Western Australia
Tel: +61 (08) 9267 9267    Email:
National Relay Service: SSR: 1300 555 727 | TTY: 133 677