City of Swan

Application Forms

Environmental Health Approvals are required for a wide range of activities, including the sale of food and managing a hairdressing establishment.

To apply for any of the activities included on this site, simply click on the relevant Application Form below:

Food Application Forms

For Food Business, Street Trading and Market Stall related application forms refer to the Forms page under the Business section of our website.

Noise Forms

Noise Complaint Form

Application for Approval of a Noise Management Plan

Waste Water Forms

Installation of an Apparatus for the Treatment of Sewerage on Residential Premises

Last Update : 29/07/2013
Rate this page (Was the information useful to you?)
Bad Good
Rate this page (Was the information useful to you?)

Pay your rates on time and in full to be in the draw to win
City of Swan Administration Centre, 2 Midland Square, Midland, Western Australia
Tel: +61 (08) 9267 9267    Email:
National Relay Service: SSR: 1300 555 727 | TTY: 133 677