Change of ownership for an existing food business

If you are considering taking over an existing food business in the City of Swan, you will need to complete the Change of Ownership for an existing food business form. This will prompt the transfer of ownership of an existing food business from the previous owner to the new owner with our Health Services department.

You will find more information, including how to lodge your form, on our Health Services pages.