Alfresco dining

Before placing chairs and tables on the footpath outside your food premises, you are required to obtain development approval and an Alfresco Dining Licence.

Once you have received development approval, you should complete the Application for Alfresco Dining Licence form and forward it to the City’s Health Services team.

For advice on what is required to obtain a development approval please contact our Health Services team on 9267 9267.