Commercial mobile trading

All commercial food vehicles and food stalls must complete an Application for a street trading licence(PDF, 237KB) and pay the relevant fees before selling food to the public within the City of Swan.

It is mandatory that your application also includes a copy of your Certificate of Registration for new licence applications.

If you don't have a Certificate of Registration, please contact your local government authority to arrange for one to be issued.

For mobile food businesses located (ie parked, garaged and/or based) in the City of Swan, please contact the Environmental Health Officer on duty on 9267 9267 to discuss the process of obtaining a Certificate of Registration.

Find out what else our Health Services team can assist you with on our Public Health pages.