Register your food business

Before you start operating your food business or make any significant changes to the food you sell or handle in your business, you must register your business with the City of Swan.

To obtain a Certificate of Registration, you will need to have completed a New Food Business Registration Form and send it to the City's Health Services team.

Please note: A "Food Business Notification Registration" is NOT a "Registration of Business Name" certificate.

If you would like to speak to an Environmental Health Officer on duty, call 9267 9267.