Why work with us
The City of Swan is committed to finding the right people and creating a great place to work. We offer our employees real careers, real impact, and real rewards.
- Study assistance program
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Ability to earn recognised qualifications (Certificate IV in Business and Diploma in Project Management)
- Flexible working arrangements including rostered day off system
- Nine day fortnights
- Work from home options
- Graduate and undergraduate opportunities
- Additional paid parental leave
- Defence Force leave
The City of Swan is a respected and diverse local government with real community connections. The City keeps things interesting with new projects, roles and training opportunities.
- Competitive salaries and salary sacrifice options
- Above average super benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (free counselling)
- TravelSmart travel allowance for cycling or taking public transport to and from work
- Induction with safety component
- Reward and recognition program
- Social Club
- Four weeks annual leave + two days extra leave (to celebrate New Years Day and Easter)
- Long service leave of 13 weeks (or 26 weeks at half pay) after 10 years of continuous service
- Employee health and wellbeing programs (the City is recognised as a healthier workplace: view our health and wellbeing achievements)
- Flu shots, hearing and eye tests, skin cancer checks and free health assessments
- Discounts at Swan Park Leisure Centre, Altone Park Leisure Centre and Ballajura Aquatic Centre.