City's response to COVID-19
Last updated: Friday July 31, 2020 (3.00pm WST)
The City’s first priority is the health and safety of our community, customers and staff.
We are monitoring developments in relation to COVID-19 very closely, and proactively working on a range of matters that relate to our business and the way we may be impacted and can continue to function.
We are guided by what is happening around us in the local government sector as well as directions that may be made by the State and Federal governments.
The City's COVID-19 Recovery Strategy will guide efforts to rebuild our economy and make our community stronger than ever.
Important numbers and websites
- WA Government COVID-19 website
- City of Swan general COVID-19 information or seeking support - 9267 9267, select option 3
- National Coronavirus Hotline - 1800 020 080
- WA COVID-19 Hotline - 13COVID (132 68 43)
- Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line - 1800 171 866