City's response to COVID-19
Last updated: Monday August 16, 2021 (10.00am AWST)
It’s up to each of us to protect our community. Testing at COVID-19 clinics is free.
The State-run vaccination program is expanding its capacity to allow more eligible Western Australians to roll up their sleeves for the COVID-19 vaccine.
A new clinic will be set up at Centrepoint Midland shopping centre, starting September 6. The Midland clinic has greater capacity, will be open seven days a week and is expected to provide around 8,000 appointments a week.
You can book your COVID vaccination online or by calling 13 COVID (13 26 843).
Important numbers and websites
- WA Government COVID-19 website
- WA Government COVID-19 website - translated resources in languages other than English.
- WA Health YouTube channel - videos with translated information in languages other than English.
- City of Swan general COVID-19 information or seeking support - 9267 9267, select option 3
- National Coronavirus Hotline - 1800 020 080
- WA COVID-19 Hotline - 13COVID (132 68 43)
- Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line - 1800 171 866