City's response to COVID-19
Last updated: Friday July 9, 2021 (5.00pm AWST)
Following today’s announcement from the Premier, Perth and Peel will able to return directly to pre-lockdown conditions from 12:01am on Monday (midnight on Sunday night).
All City of Swan services and facilities will return to pre-lockdown conditions as a result. We thank everyone for their patience during the last couple of weeks, and look forward to seeing you in person soon.
It’s up to each of us to protect our community. Testing at COVID-19 clinics is free.
State-run clinics are now offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to Western Australians aged 40 to 59 and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 16 years and over. People aged 60 and over can receive the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. People under 60 who want to get the AstraZeneca vaccine are encouraged to discuss this with their doctor.
Due to limited supply of the Pfizer vaccine, no further bookings are being taken for those aged 30-39 years. Pfizer bookings for this age group will become available later this year, pending additional supply from the Australian Government.
Important numbers and websites
- WA Government COVID-19 website
- WA Government COVID-19 website - translated resources in languages other than English.
- WA Health YouTube channel - videos with translated information in languages other than English.
- City of Swan general COVID-19 information or seeking support - 9267 9267, select option 3
- National Coronavirus Hotline - 1800 020 080
- WA COVID-19 Hotline - 13COVID (132 68 43)
- Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line - 1800 171 866