City's response to COVID-19
Last updated: Friday February 12, 2021 (2.25pm AWST)
Premier Mark McGowan announced on Friday, February 12 that the transitional restrictions that have been in place will be lifted from 12.01am Sunday, February 14. This means that Perth and Peel regions will return to pre-lockdown restrictions and masks will no longer be mandatory.
The City of Swan welcomes this announcements and will be reopening all services and facilities to pre-lockdown levels of operation from Monday, February 15, 2021.
Important information for visiting City facilities
Every Western Australian needs to play their part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you are visiting any City facilities from Monday, February 15 2021, please make sure you are:
- following good hygiene habits;
- physical distancing;
- registering via the SafeWA App or the paper register available.
It’s up to each of us to protect our community and the pre-lockdown way of life we have been accustomed to. If you’re feeling unwell, go and get tested and stay home. Testing at COVID-19 clinics is free.
While the City’s Administration Centre is open and maintains regular business hours, we encourage you to contact the City on 9267 9267, or by contacting us online.
Important numbers and websites
- WA Government COVID-19 website
- WA Government COVID-19 website - translated resources in languages other than English.
- City of Swan general COVID-19 information or seeking support - 9267 9267, select option 3
- National Coronavirus Hotline - 1800 020 080
- WA COVID-19 Hotline - 13COVID (132 68 43)
- Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line - 1800 171 866