Borrowing Terms and Conditions
By joining the City of Swan Libraries you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By accepting your Library Card you are agreeing to abide to all terms and conditions associated with membership at the City of Swan Libraries.
- You will be responsible for all items borrowed from the Library, lost and/or damaged items may incur a replacement fee. Your borrowing rights will be suspended while you have an outstanding account.
- If you lose your library card you will be responsible for any items borrowed until the card’s loss is reported to the Library. A fee is charged for a replacement library card.
- You will inform the Library immediately of any changes to your contact details.
- You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Libraries as determined by the City of Swan, The State Library of WA and other Library partners, copies of which can be supplied upon request.
- You agree to abide by the Conditions of Use of Public Computer Facilities in City of Swan Libraries, a copy of which can be supplied upon request.