City of Swan Community Calendar 2020 - available now
Published on 17 December 2019
The City of Swan is proud to present the annual Community Calendar for 2020. This year our theme is signature dishes in the City of Swan.
In response to community feedback, we are producing a smaller number of calendars to reduce costs, waste and prevent issues related to distribution that have been experienced in previous years.
Your calendar is now available for pick up from the locations listed below.
- Beechboro Community Hub (Swan Active, Public Library and Office) - 332 Benara Rd, Beechboro
- Slate Café - 12 Dulwich St, Bennett Springs
- Ballajura Community Hub (Swan Active – reopening late December 2019, Public Library and Office) - Cnr Kingfisher Ave and Illawarra Cres, Ballajura
- Bullsbrook Community Hub (Public Library and Bullsbrook Office) - 3 Maroubra Ave, Bullsbrook
- Ellenbrook Community Hub (Community Library and Ellenbrook Office) - 90 Main St, Ellenbrook
- Ellenbrook Sports Hub - 107 Verbana Drv, Aveley
- Lorenzo’s Kitchen - 1/12 Commercial Rd, Ellenbrook
Swan Valley / Gidgegannup
- Gidgegannup Office and Drop Point Library - 2125 Toodyay Rd, Gidgegannup (beside Gidgegannup Bakery and Café), open Monday and Wednesday 9am–4pm
- Café du Quartier - 633 Great Northern Hwy, Herne Hill
- Elmar’s in the Valley - 8731 West Swan Rd, Henley Brook
- Jane Brook Estate Wines - 229 Toodyay Rd, Middle Swan
- Maison St-Honore - 100 Benara Rd, Caversham
- Oakover Grounds - 14 Yukich Cl, Middle Swan
- Pinelli Estate Winery Restaurant - 30 Bennett St, Caversham
- Swan Valley Sisters - 1715 Gnangara Rd, Henley Brook
Midland / Guildford
- City of Swan Administration Centre - 2 Midland Sq, Midland
- Midland Public Library - 45 Helena St, Midland
- Midland Sports Complex - Lot 21 Patterson Dr, Middle Swan
- Swan Active Midland - Gray Dr, Midvale
- Guildford Public Library - 97 James St, Guildford
- Swan Valley Visitor Centre - Guildford Courthouse, Cnr Meadow and Swan Sts, Guildford
- Marley and Rose - 27 Old Great Northern Hwy, Midland
For more information contact 9267 9267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.