Special Meeting of Electors scheduled for August 31, 2021
Published on 12 August 2021
In response to a valid Request for a Special Meeting of Electors, the CEO has convened a Special Meeting of Electors as follows:
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Time: 7pm (doors open at 6pm)
Place: Multipurpose Hall, Swan Valley Anglican Community School – off Gnangara Road, Aveley (map)
As per the Request, the details of the matters to be discussed at the meeting are:
The Vines (WA) proposed Master Plan
- Removal of nine (9) holes of golf course
- Provision of extra housing
- Senior Lifestyle Village
- Loss of habitat for wildlife
Impact the above will have on the surrounding community.
The CEO wishes to advise the following in regard to the details of the matters to be discussed:
- As of August 12, 2021 the City of Swan has not received any application or proposal in relation to The Vines (WA) proposed Master Plan.
- The meeting is a meeting of the City of Swan and its electors.
If you have a query, please contact the City on phone 9267 9267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the Special Meeting of Electors Procedures for August 31, 2021.
Click here to view form.