Join the Swan Dementia Alliance
Published on 25 March 2021
Are you passionate about making your local community a more dementia friendly place for people living with dementia, their friends, family and carers?
Based in the City of Swan, the Swan Dementia Alliance will be formed to:
- Provide advocacy
- Identify emerging needs and trends
- Share information and promote best practice
- Seek opportunities for projects and training
- Plan activities and events (including planning a Swan Dementia Alliance Forum, Dementia Awareness Month events and Seniors Week activities)
Members we are seeking include, but are not limited to:
- Local businesses
- Community groups and sporting clubs
- Not-for-profit service organisations
- Individuals living with dementia
- People who have friends or family with dementia
Our first meeting for 2021 is 10.30am-12pm, on Monday, April 12 and will be held at Community Care Services, 2 Templeman Place, Midland.
This meeting can be accessed online and in person. To register your interest, please call Caitlin Ciovica on 0427 573 517 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin if you have any questions or accessibility requirements.