Moving House

If you've changed your address or you're about to, please let us know immediately.

To notify us of your new address, please fill in the Change of Address Form(DOC, 219KB)  and either: email us at or fax it to 08 9267 9444 or write to us at:

Rating Services

City of Swan
PO Box 196
Midland WA 6936