Rates Prize Draw
Twelve City of Swan ratepayers have walked away with prizes worth more than $100,000 from this year’s Rates Prize Draw.
The winners, who were randomly selected by a computer, were awarded their prizes at a special event held at the Midland Town Hall.
City of Swan Mayor Mick Wainwright said the annual draw was a great way to reward rate payers for paying their rates on time, and in full. All prizes were purchased from local suppliers around the City.
And the lucky winners were:
- Joanna Roclawska from Swan View, who took home the top prize of a brand new Toyota Camry Atara SL Hybrid.
- Joy Plant from South Guildford took out second place and walked away with a Toyota Yaris Ascent Hatch.
- In third place, Julian and Patricia Hanna from Brigadoon won a holiday to Los Angeles for two.
- Tony McEntee from LWP Property Group accepted the fourth place prize of a seven night trip to Singapore for two.
- Julie Toh from Ballajura won a Harvey Norman Malaga voucher.
- John and Sara Truslove from Caversham won a Good Guys Malaga voucher.
- David Walters from Jane Brook won a Mazzucchelli’s Midland voucher.
- Jen and David Keller from Ellenbrook won a Midland Gate voucher.
- David Baron and Marika Coppolino from Jane Brook won a Bunnings Warehouse Ellenbrook voucher.
- Sally and John Baxter from Upper Swan won a Caltex StarCash fuel card.
- Trevor and Andrekita Burgess from Ballajura won an Utimate Novotel Vines Getaway.
Why a competition?
Paying your rates on time means you are contributing to making the City of Swan a better place to live, ensuring it can deliver essential services and infrastructure to the community all around the year. Find out more about where your rates go by reading the 2017 budget newsletter(PDF, 3MB) .
The competition may be over but you can still pay your rates online!