Rates prize draw
Twelve City of Swan ratepayers have shared in more than $100,000 worth of prizes in this year's Rates Prize Draw.
The winners, who were randomly selected by a computer, were awarded their prizes at a special event held at the Midland Town Hall.
- Kay-Ann and Mark Lewis took home the top prize of a brand new Holden Equinox SUV (from Goldy Holden Midland) valued at over $27,000
- Rowland and Mandy Braganza won the second prize of a Holden Astra (from Goldy Holden Midland) valued at over $21,000
- Gilbert and Sylvia Baatard won a vacation to California (from Flight Centre Midland) valued at $9,000
- Geoffrey Keegan won a vacation to New York (from Flight Centre Midland) valued at $9,000
- Patrick Joyce and Leanne Smith won a vacation around Australia (from Flight Centre Midland) valued at $9,000
- Rosalia Natoli from won a shopping spree at Midland Gate (from Midland Gate) $5,000
- Vink Nominees Pty Ltd won a gift voucher from The Good Guys (from The Good Guys Malaga) $4,000
- Phyliis McMillan won a Kitchen Warehouse Gift Voucher (from Kitchen Warehouse Malaga) $4,000
- Jaqueline Todd won a Coles Gift Voucher (from Coles Beechboro) $3,000
- Ned and Rosemary Hatswell won a Bunnings Warehouse Gift Voucher (from Bunnings Warehouse Ellenbrook) $3,000
- GI and JG Jones Pty Ltd won a Mandoon Estate Gift Voucher (from Mandoon Estate) $2,500
- Peet Stratton Pty Ltd won a Novotel Vines Resort & Country Club Gift Voucher (from Novotel, The Vines) $2,500
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Competition terms and conditions(PDF, 198KB) are available to read online.
Why a competition?
Paying your rates on time means you are contributing to making the City of Swan a better place to live. Early payment ensures the City can deliver essential services and infrastructure to the community right across the year. Find out more about where your rates go by reading the 2018 budget newsletter(PDF, 625KB).
Still need to pay?
The competition may be over but you can still pay your rates online.