Surveillance and security patrol
The City of Swan coordinates 24-hour community patrols within Ellenbrook and The Vines. These patrols were established at the request of residents in each of the areas and are funded by property developers and affected property owners through a charge levied with property rates.
The objectives of these community patrols are to:
- provide a visible presence in the community
- proactively report vandalism and damage
- provide extra "eyes and ears" to assist police
- increase the feeling of safety and security for residents, by reporting incidents of anti-social or suspicious behaviour
- communicate with the police and the City on possible options to improve community safety.
Read the statistics on incidents, kilometres travelled by the patrol vehicles and response times in our Security Patrol Reports:
To contact the Ellenbrook and The Vines Community Security Patrol, please call 9278 9696.