What's included in my waste levy?
The Waste and Recycling Service charge for 2016/2017 is $384 and encompasses a number of services including:
- A weekly refuse bin or household pass for those exempt;
- A fortnightly recycling bin;
- Bulk verge collection or trailer passes in areas not receiving bulk verge collection;
- Street and park litter bins;
- Illegal dumping clean ups;
- Litter clean ups;
- Pensioner and disabled service assistance;
- Community bins;
- Deceased animal disposal from public areas;
- Recyclable goods drop off days;
- Waste education programs;
- Natural and major disaster recovery clean ups.
For further information on the Waste and Recycling Service charge, please contact 9267 9267.