Recycling Centre - Bullsbrook
This facility is free to all City of Swan residents. Please bring your ID and proof of address.
- Thursday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Saturday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Closed: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Good Friday, New Year’s Day and Christmas Day.
- Mattresses (limited to five per drop)
- White Goods (fridges, freezers, dishwashers, ovens)
- E-Waste (computers, monitors & televisions)
- Green Waste (less than 1.5m length & less than 300mm diameter)
- Metal (excludes car bodies and car parts)
- Brick rubble
- Cardboard & Paper
- Untreated and unpainted Timber (no MDF or CCA treated products)
- Used Oil (limit 20L per resident)
- Batteries (dry cell & car/motorcycle)
- Fluorescent or CFL Tubes/bulbs
- Containers (cans & bottles, plastic & glass)
- Tyres (off rims - $5.50 max 4 per resident/ on rims - $7.50 max 4 per resident)(passenger and 4x4 tyres only accepted) (excludes truck/bobcat tyres)
- Household and Office Furniture.
- Printer cartridges
- Mobile phones
- Aerosol cans
- Mixed plastics
No commercial loads will be accepted.
Fees and charges for non-residents will apply for the following:
- Standard 6x4 Box type trailer - $33.00
- Tandem 8x5 to 1 tonne - $58.00
- Utes & Vans - $56.50
Fees and charges for used tyres will apply to both residents and non-residents:
- Tyres (off rims) - $5.50 (max 4 per resident)
- Tyres (on rims) - $7.50 (max 4 per resident)
- Passenger and 4x4 tyres only accepted (excludes truck/bobcat tyres)
We reserve the right to refuse non-compliant loads.
121 Stock West Road, Bullsbrook 6084 View Map