Swan Valley Visitor Centre
See us before you see the Swan Valley!
The Swan Valley Visitor Centre is your one stop shop for everything in and around the Swan Valley. Our friendly team is here to assist you in making your visit to the Swan Valley Region a special one, whether you need assistance planning your days, choosing your accommodation, booking a tour or shopping for a perfect local gift.
The award-winning Swan Valley Visitor Centre is open 7 days a week. Manned by our dedicated team comprising staff and volunteers, it is an excellent starting point for your next visit to the Swan Valley region.
What can we do for you?
- Expert Advice
- Visitor information
- Free service for booking of accommodation and tours
- Gift boxes
- Souvenirs, local produce and an impressive gift range
- Heritage walk trail maps
- Cycling in the Swan Valley and Guildford maps
- Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail map
- Guildford number plates
- Cradle of the Colony(PDF, 2MB) exhibition and interpretive displays
And much, much more.
Corner Meadow and Swan Streets, Guildford 6055 View Map