Migrant women job readiness workshop advanced
Next date: Monday, 08 November 2021 | 09:00 AM
to Friday, 12 November 2021 | 02:30 PM
The Job Readiness workshop series has been designed to improve the employability skills of migrant women across Western Australia, effected by COVID-19 and to boost their employability.
The Job Readiness Advanced series is designed for migrant women who are:
- Transitioning to a new job or career, or reconnecting to their career after a career break (less than 5 years).
- Have work experience in either their home country or Australia.
The workshop series will run over five days, during school hours from 9am to 2.30pm.
- Developing your networking skills
- Develop a career strategy
- Cover letters
- Interview skills
- Australian workplace culture
- LinkedIn for job searching
- Wellness, family and work planning
Registration is essential. For more information and full eligibility criteria visit www.kaleidoscopeinitiative.com.au/mwjr.
This workshop series is funded by Lotterywest, delivered by Kaleidoscope Initiative and hosted in the City of Swan.
Monday, 08 November 2021 | 09:00 AM
- Friday, 12 November 2021 | 02:30 PM
Dayton Community Centre, 211 Arthur St, Dayton 6055 View Map