SBDC - Free online webinar series
In light of the current situation, the Small Business Development Corporation will deliver their workshops online as live webinars.
They are free of charge, so that as many WA small business owners as possible can benefit. More online workshops will be listed as they become available.
In order to participate all you need is an internet connected device with audio.
Topics covered in the webinar series include:
- Marketing your business
- Business continuation through a crisis
- Discovering your entrepreneurial skills
- How to write a business plan
- How to start an online business
- Circular economy and sustainability
- Digital marketing essentials
- Understanding business financials
- Entrepreneurial marketing
Visit smallbusiness.wa.gov.au for further details and to register your online attendance.
For up-to-date information on coronavirus and implications for small business, visit smallbusiness.wa.gov.au/coronavirus.
Thursday, 02 April 2020 | 09:30 AM
- Wednesday, 22 April 2020 | 09:30 AM
Online webinars, WA