The World Gourmet Symposium - A Gourmet Escape Event
Next date: Thursday, 14 November 2019 | 09:00 AM
to 05:30 PM
Led by chefs, creatives, sommeliers, food activists, business owners and brands, the World Gourmet Symposium proudly presents thought leadership in food, drink and hospitality.
As part of the Western Australia Gourmet Escape program, the industry conference facilitates conversations amongst industry leaders who have a desire and influence to make a positive change.
This intimate 'by-industry-for-industry' event has its sights set on ensuring that we strengthen, grow and innovate by coming together to share and collaborate.
Great things happen when passionate and bright people come together. Even better with food and wine.
The World Gourmet Symposium is held alongside Western Australia Gourmet Escape from November 8-17, 2019.
Who will attend
- Chefs, Sommeliers
- Venue owners
- Food & Drink Trade
- Thought-leaders and Change-makers
- Technology companies
- Brand managers, ambassadors
- C-level executives in food, drink & hospitality
- Commercial developers and investors
- Hospitality leaders
- Managers and directors
What we're talking about
Delegates will experience a day full of education and inspiration in short session and panel formats complemented by networking and dining events.
Topics will include:
- The Origins of Australian Cuisine
- Let Us Eat: What we learn from Nomadic Feasting
- Clean Eating: a 2030 Vision
- Wild Swan Lunch with Kobus (Winner of The World Restaurant Award 2019)
- Late nights, hard work, hot kitchens and stress, can we do everything?
- Passion, growth and profit: how to survive the boom and stay true to yourself
- Purpose and Profit: how sustainability and mission driven models can support successful business
- Google it: What data can tell you about your customer (and what they want to eat)
Thursday, 14 November 2019 | 09:00 AM
- 05:30 PM
Mandoon Estate, 10 Harris Road, Caversham 6055 View Map