nbn™ network for the City of Swan
The nbn™ network construction has begun in the City of Swan. The nbn™ network is Australia’s fast and reliable landline phone and internet network. It’s designed to connect Australians to each other, and connect Australia to the world.
West Swan, Brigadoon and Bullsbrook: If you are in these suburbs visit www.nbnco.com.au and enter an address to see when your property will be ready. Properties in the West Swan, Brigadoon and Bullsbrook areas will now reflect the build status of Fibre to the Curb with a date range of July to September 2020, or satellite depending on the address. Updates will continue to be provided through the www.nbnco.com.au website so residents and businesses can see when their property moves from 'construction' to 'ready to connect.'
- Check your address: Find out if the nbn™ network is available at your address. Visit www.nbnco.com.au and use the address checker on the homepage.
- Register for updates: If the nbn™ network is not yet available, register for email updates.
- nbn will let you know: Once you’ve registered for updates with nbn, they’ll email you when your home or business is ready to connect.
- Choose the right plan: You can connect to the nbn™ network through a range of providers offering a choice of nbn™ plans.
- Contact your service provider: Switching is not automatic, so contact a phone or internet service provider.
Connection is not automatic. For further information on when connection is scheduled for your address, visit www.nbnco.com.au and use the address checker on the homepage or call 1800 687 626.