What do I need to know before applying?
Before you begin
* Applications for the Swan Community Funding Scheme grants can now only be submitted online.
Applications will only be considered if they are submitted on a fully completed application form with all supporting documentation:
- All applicants must submit their applications in the manner prescribed in the relevant information paper and application form
- Only one application per organisation will be funded in any financial year. Applicants will not be funded two financial years in a row
- Applicants for Swan Cash Donations may apply every year
- Acknowledgement of receipt of applications for grants received by the City of Swan will be sent to applicants by email. In the case where no email is available, a hard copy will be sent; and
- The City of Swan reserves the right to reject any application that does not meet the criteria or the priorities of the Swan Community Funding Scheme. Also, the City will request further information as it sees fit, to support the application.
Applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of their application.
If you are interested in applying and would like to discuss the suitability of your project, or require assistance with your application, please contact the Community Development Coordinator for your Place Community or call Customer Support on telephone 9267 9267.