Eligible youth aged 5-18 years can apply for up to $150 each calendar year to contribute to club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs through their participating Local Government.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years.
- Applicant must have a current Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card or be assessed by a KidSport Financial Assessor.
- Applicant primary place of residence must be in the City of Swan.
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club).
- Maximum of up to $150 per child per calendar year.
- No retrospective fees will be paid.
- No limitation to number of applications per family as long as criteria is met.
Apply online at the Department of Sport and Recreation website or download the KidSport Brochure and Application Form(PDF, 671KB)
Information for clubs
To register as a participating club please visit the Department of Sport and Recreation Clubs Online website and complete registration online.
For further information please call 9267 9131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org