Applications can now be completed and lodged online. If you are unable to complete the electronic form, please contact the Grants Officer on 9267 9131 to make alternative arrangements.
View Information Sheet(PDF, 179KB)
Swan non-cash donations aim to contribute to the viability of community projects and events. This in-kind support is provided up to a maximum of $1,000 in any financial year to an organisation. Funding will not be approved more than once a year.
When can I apply?
Applications can be made at any time.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be organisations based in the City of Swan, or organisations undertaking activities in City of Swan.
What we support
Swan non-cash donations aim to contribute to the viability of community projects and events. Organisations may apply to a maximum of $1,000 in a financial year. Applicants will not be funded for two financial years in a row. Donations may, for example, include a waiver on the cost of the provision of rubbish bins at an event, or venue hire of a City of Swan building.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for funding you must:
- Offer the event within the City of Swan’s local government boundaries;
- Have completed and acquitted any project for which any City of Swan funding was previously received, with no outstanding debts to the City of Swan; and
- Submit your application in accordance with the requirements outlined in this information paper.
What we look for
Applicants should demonstrate that the non-cash donation will contribute to the viability of their nominated project or event.
We do not support:
- Commercial activities or organisations;
- Fundraising activities;
- Core organisational operating costs, for example a permanent position for ongoing work;
- Projects that duplicate existing services and programmes;
- Activities that are already covered by existing service agreements with the City of Swan;
- Projects with a political or religious purpose only;
- Projects that will rely on recurrent funding;
- Retrospective costs;
- Costs or activities already funded by another grant; or
- Costs or activities included in another application to the City of Swan.
Completing the Application
Relevant application forms can be downloaded from the top of this page.
Allow 12 weeks for the processing of your application. All applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of their application.
If you are interested in applying and would like to discuss the suitability of your project, or require assistance with your application, please contact the Community Development Coordinator for your Place Community or call Customer Support on telephone 9267 9267