Proactive community grants
Do you have a great idea for a project or initiative for the City of Swan community?
You might be eligible for a City grant valued between $5,000 and $25,000 through the Proactive Community Grants program. We're looking to fund projects and initiatives in four key focus areas, informed by current strategic documents:
- Community Health and Wellbeing
- Social Inclusion
- Community Safety
- Sustainable Environment.
- 7 October 2019: Expression of interest opens
- 8 November 2019: Expression of interest closes
- 11 December 2019: Expression of interest outcomes announced and call for full applications
- 28 January 2020: Full applications close
- 25 February 2020: Full application outcomes announced
- March-April 2020: Funds to be dispensed
- 3 months after project completion: Full project acquittal (including outcomes and financials).
Have a read through the 2019-2020 Guidelines(PDF, 6MB) to get started. Find out how to apply for a grant in each of the following focus areas: