Proactive community grants
Do you have a great idea for a project or initiative for the City of Swan community?
You might be eligible for a City grant valued between $5,000 and $25,000 through the Proactive Community Grants program. We're looking to fund projects and initiatives in three key focus areas, informed by current strategic documents - Social Inclusion, Community Safety and Sustainable Environment.
Grant limits mentioned on this page are subject to review for the 2019/20 financial year.
- October 15, 2018: Expression of interest opens
- November 8, 2018: Expression of interest closes
- December 3, 2018: Notification of expression of interest outcome and call for full applications
- January 18, 2019: Full applications close
- February 15, 2019: Full application outcomes announced
- March 29, 2019: Funds to be dispensed
- 3 months after project completion: Full project acquittal (including outcomes and financials).
Find out how to apply for a grant in each of the following focus areas: