Proposed Buildings and works associated with the construction of an awning and wash down bay - Lots 52 and 53 Great Northern Highway, MIDDLE SWAN
The City has received the abovementioned proposal for consideration.
The application consists of the following:
- Awning over the eastern side of the existing building to mirror that approved on the western side. It will cover an existing hardstand area.
- The awning is proposed to be approximately 37.5m x 5.36m, with a roof peak height of 7.32m
- The awning is proposed to be setback approximately 75m from Bishop Road, and is setback approximately 114m from the nearest residential property
- A Wash Down Bay and Canopy to the north of the existing building, which will occur on Lot 54 Great Northern Highway Middle Swan
- The proposed Wash Down Bay and Canopy is proposed to be 8.615m x 20.09m, with a roof peak height of 9.65m
- The Canopy will be setback approximately 90m from Great Northern Highway and approximately 65m from Bishop Road, and will be setback approximately 120m from the nearest residential property.
If you have any comments/objections relating to the proposal please complete the Online Feedback Form below by close of business on 15 April 2020.
Click here to view form.