No longer on display. Expired on
27 July 2021, 05:00 PM
Proposed Temporary Accommodation during the construction of the new house & associated development and Construction of new House, Outbuilding, Water Tanks and Overwidth Driveway
A single storey dwelling comprising of 6 bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, one kitchen and dining and living, one theatre room, one study, one activity room, one office, one laundry and one formal lounge.
- The existing dwelling is currently occupied by three persons. They will reside in the existing dwelling until the new dwelling is completed.
- All existing dwelling, sheds and pool to be demolished after construction of the new dwelling and shed.
- One Outbuilding with dimensions of 30m by 12m wide by 3.5m high. It will include a lunch room, a mudroom comprising of toilets and washbasin, and a storeroom.
- The outbuilding is proposed to consolidate all existing outbuildings onsite for storage.
- The existing crossover to be removed and will provide a new crossover to suit the new driveway layout.
If you have any comments/objections relating to the proposal please complete the Online Feedback Form below by close of business on 27 July 2021.
Click here to view form.