No longer on display. Expired on
08 November 2021, 05:00 PM
Amendment to the Ellenbrook Town Centre Development Plan (Rev F) to adjust densities, dwelling yield targets, precincts, zones and reserves - Multiple lots in Ellenbrook
The City has received an application amend the Ellenbrook Town Centre Development Plan No.5 to facilitate the Ellenbrook Train Station.
The proposed amendment includes adjustments to densities, dwelling yield targets, precinct boundaries, zones and reserves. The modifications entail:
- Dwelling targets increasing from 1650 dwellings to 1750 dwellings.
- Modification of Plan 1 (Development Plan) for the inclusion of Railways reserve for the Ellenbrook Train Station and to amend Character Area boundaries.
- Modification of Plan 2 (Density Code Plan) to update density codes and for the inclusion of Railways reserve for the Ellenbrook Train Station.
- The Character Areas where density has been increased are:
- North east portion of Hesperia (from R40-R80 to R40-R100)
- North portion of Drummond (from R40-R80 to R40-R100)
- North portion of High Street Station (R100 to R60-R160)
- The Character Areas where density has been decreased are:
- South west portion of Drummond (from R60-R160 to R30-R80)
- South east portion of Drummond (from R60-R160 to R40-R100)
- East portion of Southside (R160 to R40-100)
- North portion of Revely (R100 to R40-R100)
- Modification of the Public Open Space Schedule from 12.19ha to 10.3553ha (or a total of 10.7% of the total Gross Subdivisible Area) to accommodate the inclusion of the Ellenbrook Train Station.
- Various text amendments to update the current status of the Town Centre (located within the Schedule of Modifications attachment).
If you have any comments/objections relating to the proposal please complete the Online Feedback Form below by close of business on 8 November 2021.
Click here to view form.