The Cool Room - Ellenbrook
The Cool Room in Ellenbrook is open to all young people aged 12 to 17 years of age.
What is The Cool Room?
The Cool Room operates Monday and Friday nights and aims to provide a safe space for young people from all walks of life and provide opportunities for young people to learn and grow.
What We Do
During drop-in the youth centre is staffed by youth workers who facilitate activities and programs but are also able to provide support and referrals when needed.
Things to do at the Centre
- Borrow sports equipment to use on the courts and oval
- Challenge your friends in a friendly game of table tennis or pool
- Join in cooking activities with staff
- Enjoy many of the board games and card games we have available
- Chat with friendly staff
- Chill out on the bean bags with friends
Monday 5-8pm and Friday 6-9pm
Coolamon Oval, Bonney Lane, Ellenbrook View Map
As well as Monday and Friday drop-in there are also a range of programs and events that operate during school holidays and after school for ages 10 to 25.
Past programs have included excursions to Adventure World and Outback Splash, barista and food handling training, art, music and dance workshops and sports programs.