Why work with us
The City of Swan is committed to finding the right people and creating a great place to work. We offer our employees real careers, real impact, and real rewards.
- Significant career progression opportunities,
- Study assistance program,
- Flexible working arrangements, including a nine day fortnight and alternative work location options,
- Graduate and undergraduate opportunities,
- Additional paid parental leave, and
- Defence Force leave.
The City of Swan is a diverse local government with real community connections. We keep things interesting with new projects, roles and training opportunities.
- Competitive salaries and salary sacrifice options,
- Generous superannuation (up to 15 per cent),
- Employee Assistance Program (free counselling),
- TravelSmart travel allowance for cycling or taking public transport to and from work,
- Reward and recognition program,
- Four weeks annual leave plus two days extra leave to celebrate New Year’s Day and Easter,
- Long service leave of 13 weeks (or 26 weeks at half pay) after ten years of continuous service,
- Employee health and wellbeing programs, including free influenza vaccination, hearing and eye tests, skin cancer checks, health assessments and 75 per cent discount on membership and classes at Swan Active, and
- Social club.