Special Meeting of Council September 9, 2020
The City of Swan will be holding a Special Meeting of Council.
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Place: Council Chambers, Midland Town Hall, 312 Great Eastern Highway, Midland
The purpose of the meeting is to consider the following:
1. Meeting Procedures Local Law
- Proposal to resume the full City of Swan Meeting Procedures local law.
2. Stirling Street, Guildford Parking
- Proposal to undertake consultation with residents who may be impacted by the proposed no parking signage on Stirling Street, Guildford at the junction of Meadow Street, including residents of Stirling Street, Sutherland Close, Hugh Street and Bertie Street.
3. CEO Recruitment
- Proposal to appoint an independent probity advisor to advise Council on CEO recruitment at council and committee meetings and conduct interviews with candidates.
- Proposal to appoint an independent performance review expert to advise Council on CEO recruitment at council and committee meetings and conduct interviews with candidates.
Members of the public are invited to live-stream the meeting.
Please register to ask a question or request a deputation (limited public attendance will be approved). Members of the public will not be permitted to stay in the Chamber to observe the meeting in person.
Please email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the City on 9267 9267.