If you would like to know more about current volunteer opportunities please contact us on 9278 9690 or email email@example.com. Appointments are available with one of our trained Referral Officers in Midland, Bullsbrook or Ellenbrook.
- 10am - 4pm Monday – Friday (closed Wednesday), Old Midland Courthouse, Midland
- 10am - 3pm Wednesday, Ellenbrook Community Library, Ellenbrook
- 10am - 1pm Thursday, Bullsbrook Public Library, Bullsbrook
You can fill out the Volunteer application form online prior to your appointment.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit the GoVolunteer website to view and apply for the positions currently available.
We provide a free service to Not for Profit Community Organisations. This includes:
• Online listing of your volunteer positions
• Referral of potential volunteers and promotion of volunteer positions in the community
• Training, information and resources relating to volunteering
• Best practice volunteer management advice.
If you would like to consider membership please contact us on 9278 9690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can fill out the Membership Form and Position Description Form.
Please note that we need a position description form for each position that you would like us to promote.
We are available to assist with the preparation of position descriptions and would welcome the opportunity to visit your organisation to discuss membership and how we can best support you and your volunteer program.