Change of address

If you've changed your address or you're about to, please let us know straight away.

It is the responsibility of the property owner to advise us of a change of address. Please notify us of your residential address and/or mailing address by completing the form. 

Open change of address form.

Alternatively, you may wish to download the change of address(DOC, 219KB) form and:

fax it to: 08 9267 9444

or email it to us to:

or send it to us at:

Rating Services
City of Swan
PO Box 196
Midland WA