Bellevue is a variation of “Belle View”, which was the property name used by Edward Robinson when he built a homestead in the area in 1897. Robinson was an explorer, pastoralist, politician and developer. The Church of the Good Shepherd was constructed in memory of Robinson’s wife and is listed on the Register of Heritage Places.
Source: 2011 Census data. Note: Only part of Bellevue is in the City of Swan
Please find below information related to Structure Plans and Local Development Plans for this suburb.
1 Result(s) Found
Find the most recently approved structure plans below. Please note the City makes every attempt to keep this webpage up to date, however some information published may have been superseded by a more recently approved document.