Two community safety rangers

Safety and rangers

We work closely with various agencies (including WA Police(open in new window)) to enhance community safety. We run several community safety initiatives and leverage initiatives led by partner organisations, such as:

Report crime

If you see a crime, report it to the Police. For life threatening situations, call 000. For Police assistance, call 131 444.

Report graffiti

Graffiti should be reported to the City and via the Goodbye Graffiti website(open in new window).

Report hooning

Hooning should be reported to WA Police(open in new window).

Report noise

Complete our online form to report nuisance noise.

Property owners in The Vines have a dedicated community security patrol service. This service is cost neutral to ratepayers who are not in The Vines and only operates in the area identified on this map.

The security patrol does not replace police assistance, it is designed to:

  • Be a visible presence
  • Deter crime and anti-social behaviour
  • Provide extra 'eyes and ears' to assist WA Police
  • Quickly respond activated alarms on private property
  • Respond to anti-social behaviour
  • Report graffiti, vandalism, suspicious persons and vehicles
  • Identity community safety opportunities

The contract will expire 30 June 2024. Property owners will be surveyed before the contract is extended.


Security Patrol: (08) 9278 9696.
Police: 131 444
Emergency: 000

Security Patrol Reports

Related pages

Back to of the page