Most of the Caversham area was originally selected by John Septimus Roe in 1829 and Peter Shadwell in 1830. Shadwell sold his land to Dr Richard Hinds, who called his property Caversham Rise. The area soon adopted the shortened form of Caversham. Roe was Western Australia’s first Surveyor-General. In 1840, he was bequeathed 2,000 acres of land in Caversham by Queen Victoria for his services. Roe named his property Sandalford which, to this day, remains one of the State’s best known vineyards.
Source: 2011 Census data
Please find below information related to Structure Plans and Local Development Plans for this suburb.
1 Result(s) Found
Find the most recently approved structure plans below. Please note the City makes every attempt to keep this webpage up to date, however some information published may have been superseded by a more recently approved document.