Calling all City of Swan residents – it’s time to take part in the Garage Sale Trail!
As Australia’s festival of pre-loved stuff, Garage Sale Trail encourages the community to be part of a national movement committed to promoting sustainability.
Over 5,000 City of Swan residents took part last year as they hosted garage sales and/or shopped the trail across two big weekends in November.
Across Australia, over three million kilograms of pre-loved material was diverted from landfill. Our residents diverted over 61,000kg.
Sure, you could host a garage sale on any weekend, but being part of the Garage Sale Trail makes it a bit more special.
As a Garage Sale Trail participant, you will:
- Get access to a range of tips, tricks and free promotional materials
- Make a bigger, more united impact
- Be part of a sustainability movement.
If you can’t host a stall or get out and shop, then the Trail Tutorials are just the thing for you.
These free webinars feature experts and passionate community members sharing their sustainable living tips that are kind to the planet and your pocket.
- September 13, 2023: Registrations open to the local community and campaign launches
- October 28-29, 2023: Trail Tutorial workshops
- November 11-12 and 18-19, 2023: Garage Sale Trail event weekends
- January 19, 2024: Localised impact report provided by Garage Sale Trail.
Register your sale in the City of Swan and support your community.