Pay your animal infringement

For more information about registering animals in the City of Swan, please see Animal registrations.

If you have been issued an Animal Infringement Notice, you must take one of the following actions within 28 days of the issue date.

If you take no action this matter may be registered with the Fines Enforcement Registry, and your driver's licence or any vehicle licence held by you may be suspended. If the matter is lodged with the Registry, additional costs will be payable.

Pay infringement

Pay online

Payment can also be made by:

Submit appeal

If you wish to appeal your infringement, you will need to advise the CEO in writing.

Please ensure that you provide your name, address, infringement number and the details of your appeal, including any relevant supporting documentation.

Take matter to court

If you wish to defend the allegation in court, you will need to advise the CEO in writing.