Established in May 2014, the Gidgegannup Drop-Point Library was created to service the needs of Gidgegannup's rural residents.
Whilst the Gidgegannup Drop-Point Library does not have its own collection of titles, it does offer the following services:
- Library membership registration
- Requesting, lending and returning items
- Access to the library catalogue and City services online
- Access to the internet via a public access computer
- Payments for rates, infringements and animal registrations can be made by either credit card or EFTPOS.
Contact Bullsbrook Public Library for more details regarding the services available at the Gidgegannup Drop-Point Library.