Pay your food infringement

If you have been issued an Infringement Notice, you must submit payment or appeal within 28 days of the issue date.

If you take no action this matter may be registered with the Fines Enforcement Registry, and your driver's licence or any vehicle licence held by you may be suspended. If the matter is lodged with the Registry, additional costs will be payable.

Payment can be made online, by post, or in-person at the City of Swan Administration Centre.

Pay infringement online

Use the form below to pay through our secure online payment gateway.