Unreasonable noise can interfere with the health, welfare, convenience or comfort of other people.

Talking with your neighbours is the best way to deal with a noise issue. Where this hasn't helped, contact us or the WA Police. 

If you make a complaint to us, we will need you to complete a Noise Complaint Form

Back to of the page