Trading on City owned or managed land helps activate spaces and be beneficial not only to the business in question but also the wider community.
To ensure these activities do not adversely impact public safety, we oversee temporary trading activities.
To simplify the process for traders, we have developed a Temporary Trading in Public Places Policy.
- Street Trading Licence Application Form
- Alfresco Dining Licence Application Form
- Street Entertainment Licence Application Form
- Notification of an Exempt Food Business Form(open in new window) (to be used by food traders at an approved public event or when a 'deemed licence' applies)
- Bulk Notification for a public event